BC Agricultural Drainage Manual
This manual was published by the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food. It was developed with the following purposes in mind:
- Help farmers improve drainage through better soil and water management.
- Assist farmers in identifying drainage problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Provide professionals with design parameters of drainage systems.
- To provide ideas and technical information on proper drainage practices.
Brief Table of Contents:
- Identifying Drainage Problems
- Drainage Solutions
- Benefits of Drainage
- Evaluation of Drainage Improvements
- Drainage Planning Requirements
- Surface Drainage Design
- Subsurface Drainage Design
- Controlled Drainage and Subirrigation
Turf and Landscape Irrigation Scheduling